Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day 10 - Chicken Galore

Oh well, run out of time today, so very quickly...

I am well.

Rice for lunch. Tried to take the pictures as an state agent would to make it look like a huge swimming pool of rice, with all the mods and cons...


As I said, plenty of chicken left, so fried 800g of it to recover those muscles. My kitchen looked like a chippy's today, wifey not happy... I may use the oven tomorrow...


And the aftermath... that was a good dinner... :)


Just like Son Goku...



Good night everyone and thanks for being there! :)




1 comment:

  1. Thank you to your frying skills, I'm going to go to work today smelling of fried chicken, should probably say burnt chicken, drowned chicken in a huge olive oil pan.
    To those of you out there, please, please, sponsord him now, to make this chippy smell all worth it!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete