Monday 31 March 2014

Day 9 - Planning time

Ok, enough of self-pity. I am well. My legs pretty stiff as expected, tomorrow they will be far worse, but before the end of the week I will be asking for more :)

Weight today 67.4 - consistently low. No intention to beat any records here.

"I never saw a wild thing 
sorry for itself. 
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself."

DH Lawrence.

By the way, DH lawrence taught in the same street where I live, just 100 years ago. Right about the time when all these houses were new!

In a less romantic note, I learnt about this poem in the film "GI Jane" Hahahaha :) Nevertheless, I haven't seen that many groups of 4 sentences as powerful as these.

So... Planning time!
So I have overeaten beans and rice... But, I have a whopping £1.82 to spare, so someone has been shoooopppiiiinnngggg :)


So that makes so that is 50p worth of beans and 40p worth of rice. I may also trade some of the rice later on because I don't think I will eat a whole bag of it anyway.

92p left... I need to save for all those little "tiny" extras, which are not free although I can't measure them (some tabasco tears, cheese dust, sugar and salt...)

That should drive me through the rest of the week. And I still have a lot of chicken left!

Gone Left
Elapsed time 64% 36%
Bread Basics Wholemeal 64% 36%
Sains Pasta Shapes 500g 50% 50%
Rice Basics 1Kg 75% 25%
Frozen Chicken 2.5Kg 57% 43%
Coffee Basics 64% 36%
Milk Semi 3.4L (6P) 55% 45%
Porridge Oats 500g 64% 36%
Baked Beans 67% 33%
So if the % left is less than the elapsed time, that means I have been overeating. Nice, uh? :) 

 Now with the dishes of the day. PASTA for lunch, and rice with pixie cheesy dust for dinner.




The pasta dish is called "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :)
The rice dish is called "Captain Hook ship sprinkled with Pixie Cheese dust"

Last week - get sponsoring now! :)
http://www.justgiving.com/MarcosHungerGames

No comments:

Post a Comment