Saturday 29 March 2014

Day 7 - Neptune, may I?

So here we are, in the equator of this journey asking Neptune permission to cross the Equator. I guess he will answer tomorrow when I cross the finish line in Croydon Half.

The day started badly today. 67.1Kg is almost an all time record low. But since the efects of last night´s tabasco came a bit later it is possible that I will be below 67 tomorrow in the morning. That is more than 3Kg less than last Sunday morning. As I said this may not be totally a disaster from a racing point of view, but we'll see what else am I missing tomorrow...

Today I've binged on coffee - 3 double ex... The day has been significantly less painful I must say.

So it is carbs load up Saturday, so mountain of pasta for lunch plus a few sprinkles of cheese on top. This makes a couple of extra nothings in the last couple of days so I will have to make sure that there is something in the leftovers of the budget to cover some of these nothings... The wooden flower is not edible, shame :)

 I haven't put names to lunch yet... how about... "Same sh*t* with Cheese" :)
And dinner the same as yesterday, without the tabasco. I call this one "Where is the limit of rice and beans dinners?" as in the green bangle in the picture :)
Oh, and that is my foot and my slipper, dammit!

















Well, tomorrow is another great day. If I don't update this blog anymore is because I did not listen to the marshals and I decided to cross the road when the tram was coming!

Good night!

http://www.justgiving.com/marcoshungergames

No comments:

Post a Comment