Sunday 30 March 2014

Day 8 - Croydon Half - Daughter carrying competition

It was a lovely bright start in Croydon. Things were looking up after the night lost an hour and hence we ended up sleeping less than 5 hours, not bad for a Sunday (...)















I started warming up as if this was a conventional "daughter carrying" race
As you can see, she was getting used to the idea pretty quickly... :)















But it ended up being a bit more conventional and pretty hilly. Here, with the bad boys at the front, with the eye in the watches about to get going!

And, an hour and 28 mins later, riding like a blue unicorn after some goddamn ups and downs around Lloyds park and Sandilands... Mission accomplished :)

 The picture of the finisher and his lovely daughters :)


And the upside down daughter competition continues...

In another note, yummy chicken for lunch today, deep fried protein to recover those muscles in the daughter lifting contest :)


And my 3 Michelin Star dinner of the day. This is call "Mickey Mouse with Pinocchio nose"


Ok, I am knackered... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Well done!! I must say that portion of rice looks delicious ... after running two half marathons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I must admit the rice wasn't too bad :) Actually I think I am going to have to top up rice this week ;)

      Delete