Wednesday 2 April 2014

Day 11 - 1.2 BILLION below the line every day

Today it was the number of the beast: 66.6Kg. That is an all time record, so decided cook the rest of the chicken and recover a bit...

And the result deserves a full picture...


Wifey - I am speechless... Onion, salt and a stock cube. And the rest of the chicken... Awesome dinner...
After this my legs should be grateful and be prepared for the weekend! No chippy smells today!

Tomorrow back to carb world to ramp up for the weekend...

I was just thinking today what it must be like to live with the obsession of putting food on the table, let alone all the rest. I have not been starving during this 11 days, but at times I have felt really anxious about not being able to eat anything else and being conscious that I need to have enough to finish these two weeks and hence being conservative to start with...

1.2 BILLION people live below the line every day. 5,500 children die of malnutrition every day.
http://www.justgiving.com/MarcosHungerGames

1.2 billion people live below the line every day. Could you? ©UNICEF
1.2 billion people live below the line every day. Could you?©UNICEF

No comments:

Post a Comment